Kids in Action!
Participation in extracurricular activities encourages the development of leadership skills, sportsmanship skills, commitment, accountability, and a true sense of belonging for our students.
Throughout the year, students will be able to:
- Participate in a variety of fine arts and activity clubs of their choice.
- Develop individual physical skills, cooperative group skills, social skills, and emotional skills that can be used throughout their lives.
- Take risks in a safe and healthy environment.
- Participate on competitive (6-8) athletic teams.
- Participate in a variety of non-competitive “no-cut” (K-3) and (4-5) athletic opportunities.
- Work alongside coaches and sponsors as role models and mentors throughout their development.