Ready for Success!
Many families ask us what they can do to be help their children be healthy and successful learners. Here are some tips:
1. Have plenty of fresh, clean uniforms. Click here to review our student handbook and dress code information.
2. Maintain and organize school materials and supplies. Click here to review classroom supply lists.
3. Discuss health and safety practices. Click here to review our Healthy Teaching and Learning Protocols.
4. Practice a healthy routine to get used to bed times and wake-up schedules that allow for plenty of sleep.
5. Set some goals! Discuss successes to maintain and areas to improve. AIM HIGH!
6. Know that we are SO grateful for your trust, support, and enthusiasm!