What form do I have to fill out for 2021-2022 School Year?

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • Meal Application
  • Solicitud de Comida (Español)
  • Alternate Income Form
  • Formulario de Ingresos Alternativos (Español)

It's MORE than a Meal Application


  • Please contact your Cafeteria Manager or the Child Nutrition District Office

    at 602-336-2980 or childnutrition@alhambraesd.org with additional questions.