Return to Campus Guide Book
Some students will be returning to campus on March 16, 2021.
At Global Academy of Phoenix, the health and safety of our school community members is our top priority. If your child is returning to campus, please take a moment to review our safety guidelines. As always, thank you for your support and loyalty to our community. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you have.
Global Academy of Phoenix offers before and after school opportunities for all students. The morning session is open from 7:00 a.m.-7:40 a.m. The afternoon session is held from 2:50 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Extended Day will be held outside on the playground. Parents/guardians who are not on time to pick up their child, will be excluded from the program. Click here for more information and to complete the application.
Prospective Family Events
Click here for a special video preview of what GAP has to offer.
All events will be held from 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST.
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Thursday, May 6, 2021
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Click here at the time of the meeting to join via WebEx.
Meeting number (access code): 801047247
Join by phone +1-415-655-0003 US Toll tel:+1-415-655-0003
Click here for a Kindergarten preview.
For more information regarding registration call 602-336-2202, click here, or scan here:
Uniform Dress Details
The way students dress has direct impact upon how they feel and behave. To help ensure student safety and to assist in maintaining a positive educational environment, the following uniform dress guidelines apply. For more information on dress code and other student rules and procedures, please view our Student Handbook.
Monday - Thursday: Students must wear the following uniforms:
- Solid white dress shirt: collared, button-up (short or long-sleeved)
- Shirts must be tucked.
- Solid black tie, bowtie, or bowknot
- Khaki or black bottoms with belt or suspenders
- Pants (no leggings and jeans)
- Shorts (must be no more than three inches above the knee )
- Skirts (must be no more than three inches above the knee)
- During the winter, solid black tights or leggings may be worn under the skirt.
Friday: Students may wear:
- Polo shirts with the GAP crest
- Same bottoms as noted for Monday-Thursday dress.
P.E. Days: Students may wear:
- GAP PE shirt
- Black gym shorts or sweat pants
- Running shoes
Click here for our pick up locations and schedule.