2021-2022 Meal Prices
Complete Free and Reduced-Price Meal Applications Online
Parents can now complete the Free and Reduced-price Meal Applications online beginning July 1, 2018. Don’t delay, get your approval before school begins! Simply visit https://family.titank12.com/6TR85Q from any computer or mobile device, and click on “Apply Today” to get started. The online application is available in English and in Spanish. If you need assistance or do not have a computer or mobile device to complete the application online, visit your local school office for assistance. Only one online application needs to be completed per family. If you have questions, please call the Alhambra Elementary School District’s Child Nutrition Department at 602-336-2985.
- Please complete an annual meal application through our Titan Family Portal at family.titank12.com and click "Apply for Meals Today." Only one application is needed per household.
- Students are to safeguard their pin number, as individual pins are issued to each student and must not be used by any other student under Federal Regulation.
- In each case of a stolen or misused pin number, the parent/guardian will be required to meet with the cafeteria manager to assist in resolving the problem.
- During student meal service, no outside food service (e.g., McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.; packaged snacks such as Hot Cheetos, etc.) are allowed in the cafeteria. Sack lunches are permitted. Milk can be purchased to go with sack lunches for $.25 cash. Fruit juice is encouraged for sack lunches if the student is not buying milk.
- Soda pop or other carbonated drinks are not allowed with either school meals or sack lunches.
Pay for Meals Online
Parents can now pay for school lunch online, monitor your child’s meal account balance, and also receive low-balance email alerts through the new Titan School Solutions meal program. The online payment option is a quick and secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card. A $2.60 transaction fee will be charged per credit card transaction. To get started, visit family.titank12.com. Directions for completing an online meal application can be found on our Child Nutrition Department website.