2020-2021 Meal Prices
Complete Free and Reduced-Price Meal Applications Online
Parents can now complete the Free and Reduced-price Meal Applications online beginning July 1, 2018. Don’t delay, get your approval before school begins! Simply visit https://family.titank12.com/6TR85Q from any computer or mobile device, and click on “Apply Today” to get started. The online application is available in English and in Spanish. If you need assistance or do not have a computer or mobile device to complete the application online, visit your local school office for assistance. Only one online application needs to be completed per family. If you have questions, please call the Alhambra Elementary School District’s Child Nutrition Department at 602-336-2985.
- Meal charges are not allowed.
- On three occasions during the school year, grade K-8 students with less than sufficient funds or no lunch money for the day will begiven an alternate meal consisting of a peanut butter sandwich, carrot and celery sticks, an apple, and milk. The cost of the alternative meal or the amount due will be deducted from the next deposit to your child’s account.
- Please be advised that the cafeteria will verbally remind students at the point of sale when they have a low balance. These practices will start when there is approximately three days worth of lunches left on the account. Additionally the household will be provided low balance alerts either in writing provided to the student, unless you chose to receive emails through the online Titan Family Portal https://family.titank12.com/6TR85Q. Please see the Meal Charge Policy for more details.
- Students are to safeguard their pin number, as individual pins are issued to each student and must not be used by any other student under Federal Regulation.
- In each case of a stolen or misused pin number, the parent/guardian will be required to meet with the cafeteria manager to assist in resolving the problem.
- During student meal service, no outside food service (e.g., McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.; packaged snacks such as Hot Cheetos, etc.) are allowed in the cafeteria. Sack lunches are permitted. Milk can be purchased to go with sack lunches for $.25 cash. Fruit juice is encouraged for sack lunches if the student is not buying milk.
- Soda pop or other carbonated drinks are not allowed with either school meals or sack lunches.
Pay for Meals Online
Parents can now pay for school lunch online, monitor your child’s meal account balance, and also receive low-balance email alerts through the new Titan School Solutions meal program. The online payment option is a quick and secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card. A $2.60 transaction fee will be charged per credit card transaction. To get started, visit family.titank12.com. Directions for completing an online meal application can be found on our Child Nutrition Department website.