Madrid Neighborhood School
Dedicated To Excellence In Education
Find It Fast
Enroll Now at Madrid Neighborhood School!
Welcome to Madrid Neighborhood School! Please come by our campus for a tour. Our school hours for all students are from 8:05 am to 2:50 pm. We would love for you to join us!
2019-2020 School Year Information
Please join us for Meet the Teacher Day on Wednesday, August 7th from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. We look forward to seeing old faces as well as meeting new ones!
Beginning July 15th, our office will be open from 7:30 am- 3:30 pm - Monday through Thursday.
We are looking forward to your child joining us at Madrid Neighborhood School! Unfortunately, our main school office closed July 15th, but our Alhambra district office is enrolling students for schools during the summer.
Here is the Information:
- District address: 4510 N. 37th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85019
(37th Ave/South of Camelback)
- District phone: 602-336-2920
- District contact person: Cinthya Valdez
- District hours of operation for the summer: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Madrid Uniform Policy
Madrid Neighborhood School has a uniform dress policy. Students may choose to wear any uniform colors including the district's standard colors of navy tops and khaki bottoms.
Student Opportunities at Madrid
Madrid is a Verizon Innovative Learning School.
iPad Rollout is September 11, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
If you have a 5th - 8th grade student that attends Madrid Neighborhood School, please plan on attending one of our Parent Digital Citizenship classes so that your child will receive their very own iPad to use at school and at home (with internet data included) throughout the school year.
Parent Digitial Citizenship Classes:
Wednesday, August 7th at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Tuesday, August 20th at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Tuesday, August 27th at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Wednesday, September 4th at 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Tuesday, September 11th at 4:00 pm.
Here's just a sample of what Madrid Neighborhood School will offer students, beginning Fall 2019:
- Strong Academic Programs
- Free Full-Day Kindergarten
- Art, Music, Choir, Dance, and Culinary Clubs
- Art, Music, PE, and Computer Lab Classes
- 2:1 Ratio of Technology Devices to Students
- After-School Tutoring
- Free Summer School
- Free Breakfast in the Classroom Everyday
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- Non-Competitive and Competitive Sports
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Council, Leadership Club
- 7 Habits of Happy Kids Philosophy
- Counseling Services
- Field Trips
- Verizon Innovative Learning School
- SRP Engergy School