Goal: To determine and build supports for students and families such as food, internet, and childcare during learning Wednesdays.
- Developing a possible survey for parent needs with a 2-1-2 schedule.
- The survey purpose is to gather information that will help determine how to best serve our students.
- This committee is working with the Communications Comm. and the Technology Dept. to determine the most effective way to share the survey and gather survey data.
- Discussing and developing possible childcare ideas/options and processes
- Child Care Wednesdays will be provided to families who have exhausted all other possibilities.
- Families who express a need will have to provide proof of eligibility.
- Child Care Wednesdays are only provided from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm to reflect prior year's Early Release Schedule.
- Morning snack & lunch will be provided
- Each hub will have a Nurse & Administrator on a rotating schedule to ensure coverage at the hubs.