- For up-to-date COVID-19 information in Maricopa County, resources and guides to assist you in communicating with your families/community visit
- Call 2-1-1 for general information on COVID-19. They also have information and resources on their website https://211arizona.org/covid-19/
- Poison Center 844-542-8201
Health care providers, individuals with COVID-19 symptoms, and individuals who believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 only are advised to contact the Poison Center. This will enable the calls to be answered as efficiently as possible.
- The Disaster Distress Helpline offers counseling services via telephone and in multiple languages
- Enter your zip code to find a food bank near you
- Find free and almost free services in Maricopa County