- Please complete an annual meal application through our Titan Family Portal at family.titank12.com and click "Apply for Meals Today." Only one application is needed per household.
- Students are to safeguard their pin number, as individual pins are issued to each student and must not be used by any other student under Federal Regulation.
- In each case of a stolen or misused pin number, the parent/guardian will be required to meet with the cafeteria manager to assist in resolving the problem.
- During student meal service, no outside food service (e.g., McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.; packaged snacks such as Hot Cheetos, etc.) are allowed in the cafeteria. Sack lunches are permitted. Milk can be purchased to go with sack lunches for $.25 cash. Fruit juice is encouraged for sack lunches if the student is not buying milk.
- Soda pop or other carbonated drinks are not allowed with either school meals or sack lunches.