- Meal charges are not allowed.
- On three occasions during the school year, grade K-8 students with less than sufficient funds or no lunch money for the day will begiven an alternate meal consisting of a peanut butter sandwich, carrot and celery sticks, an apple, and milk. The cost of the alternative meal or the amount due will be deducted from the next deposit to your child’s account.
- Please be advised that the cafeteria will verbally remind students at the point of sale when they have a low balance. These practices will start when there is approximately three days worth of lunches left on the account. Additionally the household will be provided low balance alerts either in writing provided to the student, unless you chose to receive emails through the online Titan Family Portal https://family.titank12.com/6TR85Q. Please see the Meal Charge Policy for more details.
- Students are to safeguard their pin number, as individual pins are issued to each student and must not be used by any other student under Federal Regulation.
- In each case of a stolen or misused pin number, the parent/guardian will be required to meet with the cafeteria manager to assist in resolving the problem.
- During student meal service, no outside food service (e.g., McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.; packaged snacks such as Hot Cheetos, etc.) are allowed in the cafeteria. Sack lunches are permitted. Milk can be purchased to go with sack lunches for $.25 cash. Fruit juice is encouraged for sack lunches if the student is not buying milk.
- Soda pop or other carbonated drinks are not allowed with either school meals or sack lunches.